Thursday, July 21, 2011

TTD No. 101.1 24 - See a Space Shuttle Launch

All good things come to an end and after 30 years the Space Shuttle program is finally grounded. I didn't get to see a Shuttle Launch and I think I'm going to regret that for the rest of my life but I'm happy in the knowledge that other 101ers did.

So Thing To Do No. 24 in the Before You Die is now defunct. 'See a Space Shuttle Launch' has now become 'See a Rocket Launch'. So for all of us who didn't get to see the space shuttle head for space, let's send up a our home made rockets in tribute and fill in the modified new spread here.

For all those people who saw a shuttle launch, we salute you.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I was wondering what I was supposed to do now! Thanks for the new insert. Alas, I was not one of the lucky few.

Chris. said...

I am not lucky too. Very difficult things to do and plan.

101thingsbeforeyoudie.com said...

Just wanted to make sure you saw that Gina had done the Zero Gravity plane and thought you'd love the photo of a certain book she brought with her: http://liveuponatime.com/101things/?p=87