Monday, February 14, 2011

Things You've Done ... No. 4

Things You've Done No. 50 - Write Your Name over a Star on the Walk of Fame ...

I visited the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the mid 90's long before I thought of the 101 Things book. I sat next to the 'Little Richard' star for the obligatory photograph. But it was only years later when compiling the book that i realised that I should've added 'Horne' in chalk.

I discovered this on photo on Flickr and I'm not sure if it's real or photoshop trickery but it's the only example of Thing To Do No. 50 that I've seen so far ... 


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awesome-how did she do that? I don't know of any Jessica's that have a star-maybe Jessica Lange or Jessica Tandy? Or maybe Jessica Rabbit?

Gina said...

I was recently visiting that part of the country, but I couldn't decide how I could do this so it looks like they made it with my name on it. I want it to be a while before someone realizes it's not right. I'll have to come up with a plan and go back.

I love how happy she looks with her hard-earned Hollywood star :)