Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Things You've Done ... No. 2

Here's a Thing You've Done from the Old and Boring book:
Things You've Done No. 18 - Win Something ...

Daniel Berglund from Sweden has loads of great posts on his blog about attempting the Things To Do in the 101 books and I picked this entry out as it's so brilliant that he won something and something that he really wanted.

I'll probably come back to Daniel at a later date as there are some other brilliant entries on his blog that are worth sharing, but for now ... 
Congratulations Daniel!

Things You've Done No. 18 – Win Something

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for showcasing Daniel. I've been following him for awhile but this post was before I started following him and I'm glad I caught it. How awesome! I like these posts-hope you keep doing them!

Daniel Berglund said...

I didn't realize until just now that I had been showcased on one of your posts. That is so cool. And I also started updating my blog again, as I have a quite a few completed things I still haven't added to my blog! I hope you follow my example and make a few updates yourself ;)